Is your organization at a loss as how to address psychological health and safety or challenged with Alberta’s new Occupation Health and Safety (OHS) code? We are bringing support. Join us for the day to get insight into this complex issue and take away real tools you can immediately apply in your workplace. This Action Summit will examine the intersection of Psychological Health and Safety and Civility & Respect.
Sessions will benefit Senior HR Professionals, Senior Occupational Health and Safety Professionals, and those leading Municipalities, Businesses, Unions, Educational Institutions and Non profits.
By attending you will:
- Understand what your duty is as an employer to address the OHS issues and their impact on psychological health and safety.
- Walk away with a road map of what your organization needs to do to create or improve upon a psychologically healthy workplace
- Receive compliance and risk reduction ideas and solutions that can be easily implemented within your organization.
- Be able to build a business case, determine your organizations return on investment and successfully position the importance and value within your organization
- Hear from other leading organizations as they share their experiences regarding challenges and successes in creating psychologically health workplaces.
More details on the day including a full agenda can be found here: https://workplacefairnesswest.ca/detailed-session-information/